- 1. Teatr Lalka places great importance on protecting the privacy of the users of this site and the secure processing of their personal data.
- 2. Teatr Lalka is the controller of the personal data of users contained in the registration forms for specific services and personal data collected automatically. Such data are processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 1997 no. 133 item 883, as amended) and the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2002 no. 144 item 1204, as amended).
- 3. Teatr Lalka collects data automatically concerning the IP addresses of users of the site. The information collected in this manner is used to administer the site, for periodic analysis of site view statistics, determining which content on the site is popular and most often viewed, and for evaluating the functionality of the site.
- 5. Users have the right to review the personal data concerning them and the right to rectify personal data included in registration forms. Data collected automatically cannot be modified.
- 6. Submission of data is voluntary, but necessary for the user to take advantage of certain services provided by Teatr Lalka.
- 7. Personal data of users of the site contained in registration forms will be processed by Teatr Lalka solely for purpose of performing services provided on the site and for the purposes indicated in the registration forms concerning specific services on the site.
- 8. Teatr Lalka will not provide personal data of users of the site to other persons or institutions without the user’s consent. Personal data of users of the site processed by Teatr Lalka, as well as other data collected automatically, may be provided to competent state authorities upon their demand for the purpose of proceedings conducted by them, or to third parties on the basis of rulings by competent state authorities.
- 1. Cookies are small bits of information in the form of text files, transmitted by the server and stored by the user (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer or laptop or the smartphone memory card, depending on the device used to view the site).
- 2. Teatr Lalka may process data contained in cookies for the following purposes: adjusting the contents of the site to the preferences of the given user and optimization of use of the site—more specifically, such files enable recognition of the user’s device and appropriate display of the website, tailored to the user’s individual needs; maintaining anonymous statistics depicting how the site is used; optimization of the display of advertising on the site; and improving the functionality of the site in compliance with standards in force on the internet.
- 3. Cookies may also be applied by advertisers, research firms and providers of multimedia applications cooperating with the site.
- 5. For the most popular web browsers, detailed information about cookies settings and deletion by the user can be found in the web browser’s help section.